A&norma SR25 MKII
The Pocket Powerhouse
- Delivers superior sound through Astell&Kern’s latest advanced audio design technology.
- Support for native playback of DSD256 and 32-bit/384KHz PCM high-resolution audio, brings every music fan closer to hearing the artist’s original studio sound.
- Features 2.5mm, 3.5mm and 4.4mm output jacks to connect a wider variety of headphones.
- Equipped with a Quad-Core processor paired with a top-quality Dual Cirrus Logic CS43198 DAC for balanced and ultra-detailed sound.
- Boasts the latest high-definition 24-bit Bluetooth wireless codecs: LDAC and aptX™ HD.
- Replay Gain function uniformly adjusts volume playback from sound sources up to 24-bit/192 kHz.
The Pocket Powerhouse
Introducing A&norma SR25 MKII - the second-generation model of our award-winning entry-level player. Taking the much-loved original to the next level, this latest player improves on the audio performance, adds new features, such as a balanced 4.4mm headphone jack, and tweaks its already eye-catching and ultra-compact design. The A&norma SR25 MKII represents the perfect entry-point into Astell&Kern’s unrivalled world of high-resolution music playback on-the-move.
This new pocket powerhouse may have a familiar look and feel but it delivers superior sound through Astell&Kern’s latest advanced audio design technology. Presenting more detail than its predecessor, the natural high-resolution sonics deliver clearly defined upper and lower ranges and a deeper, more rounded sound. At the helm is a Quad-Core processor paired with a top-quality Dual Cirrus Logic CS43198 DAC
As with the first-generation model, the SR25 MII handles an array of high-resolution music formats and sample rates. Support for native playback of DSD256 and 32-bit/384KHz PCM high-resolution audio, brings every music fan closer to hearing the artist’s original studio sound. Should you want to listen to your favourite hi-res music over a wireless connection, the SR25 MKII features the latest high-definition 24-bit Bluetooth wireless codecs: LDAC and aptX™ HD.
The right balance
The addition of the balanced 4.4mm headphone jack, joining the 2.5mm (balanced) and 3.5mm (unbalanced) outputs, means music fans can connect an even wider variety of headphones, IEM’s and devices. The 4.4mm balanced output provides improved dynamic range and bass response, supports a wider soundstage, while capturing clear imaging and subtle details in the audio source.
Seamless playback volume
The SR25 MKII adds Replay Gain functionality to the mix. This automatically and uniformly adjusts volume playback from sound sources up to 24-bit/192 kHz so playlists can be enjoyed throughout without reaching for the volume.
AK File Drop ensure easier wireless file transfers. Users can wirelessly transfer files through a PC, smartphone, or FTP program located on the same network to make music management even more convenient. The new BT Sink function connects the SR25 MKII to an external device, such as a smartphone, via Bluetooth, enabling music to be played back in high-quality on the Astell&Kern player.
Included in the box
- 1x Astell&Kern A&norma SR25 MKII player
- 1x USB-C to USB-A cable (1 metre)
- 3x screen protectors
- 1x Quick start guide
- ±0.014dB (Condition : 20Hz~20kHz) Unbalanced │ ±0.011dB (Condition : 20Hz~20kHz) Balanced
- ±0.010dB (Condition : 20Hz~70kHz) Unbalanced │ ±0.012dB (Condition : 20Hz~70kHz) Balanced
- 122dB @ 1kHz, Unbalanced
- 124dB @ 1kHz, Balanced
- -138dB @ 1kHz, Unbalanced
- -144dB @ 1kHz, Balanced
- 0.0006% @ 1kHz, Unbalanced
- 0.0005% @ 1kHz, Balanced
- 0.0004% 800Hz 10kHz (4:1) Unbalanced
- 0.0003% 800Hz 10kHz (4:1) Balanced
- Unbalanced Out 3.5mm (1.2ohm)
- Balanced Out 2.5mm (1.8ohm), 4.4mm (1.7ohm)